CountDown! 1 =p
One last paper to clear. Yah! It will be Holiday then~! Listen to how jubilant I sound =p
When I look at you, you didn't see
When I didn't see you, you look at me
You knew I was looking at you, by the time you see me.
I looked away ... somehow
There were times where we stared into each other eyes for 3 seconds?
Adrenaline produced by adrenal gland rushes through my body, does it do the same impact to you?
It was so much of new experience! Try looking at girl who is sitting straight in front of you on bus, where the bus seater are in two vertical rows. Lols
Will be going to IT fare tomorrow after FINAL EXAM! Yah
I know you miss me :P
When I look at you, you didn't see
When I didn't see you, you look at me
You knew I was looking at you, by the time you see me.
I looked away ... somehow
There were times where we stared into each other eyes for 3 seconds?
Adrenaline produced by adrenal gland rushes through my body, does it do the same impact to you?
It was so much of new experience! Try looking at girl who is sitting straight in front of you on bus, where the bus seater are in two vertical rows. Lols
Will be going to IT fare tomorrow after FINAL EXAM! Yah
I know you miss me :P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home